Identifying the issues
Every company is unique, and every workforce has certain “hot button” issues. We use “organizational health reviews” (vulnerability assessments) to quickly and reliably find the issues at the root of employee discontent. Experienced former corporate labor relations leaders use pattern interviews and other assessment tools with a segment of your workforce, across all shifts and pay levels to find your issues and recommend actions to resolve them. Our Vulnerability Assessments are designed to leverage the experience of our leadership team to highlight your company’s strengths while uncovering your employee issues, making your workforce less susceptible to union pushers.
How it Works
The goal is to identify all vulnerabilities and threats, and help you prepare a strategy to resolve your issues. Proactive approaches will make the company a less attractive target. Our senior staff consultants conduct time-tested, small group pattern interviews to take a look at your company from the employee-relations point-of-view to:
- Get a pulse on employee morale
- Assess the climate of the organization
- Understand safety and other concerns
- Determine issues and underlying themes in employee opinions about the companies
- Represent how employees perceive credibility of present leadership and their practices
- Review the quality and credibility of existing communications program
- Evaluate the relationships between leadership and employees
Once the Vulnerability Assessment is complete, we will produce a detailed assessment of the risks within your organization. Then we work with you to prioritize the identified vulnerabilities and prepare recommendations for resolving them.
- Optional site “soft” probe of how and from which sources organizers would gather information for organizing.
- Assessment report that identifies your specific employee issues and recommendations for resolution.
- Proactive recommendations.
- Optional initiative monitoring to ensure continuous progress in achieving organizational outcomes.
For companies sensitive to the issues that create vulnerability and are committed to eliminating those issues, please contact us.