Intense, Live Healthcare Labor Relations Simulation
Designed exclusively for healthcare supervisors and mid- to senior-level managers in the US and Canada, PHL (Positive Healthcare Leadership) Manager™ is an unmatched opportunity for executives and senior management leaders to experience and learn about specific and complex failures of leadership along with the challenges of leading during a workforce crisis. Set in a hospital environment, this live, powerful and intense 2 day leadership development program, immerses leaders in a modern 30-day business crises simulation, exposing them to over eighty business and employee relations issues to which they must respond quickly. Based on real events, the simulation provides a practice field as well as theories of positive management leadership that emotionally engage adults to learn from their leadership failures.
- Consider the facts:
- Organized labor’s role in healthcare has grown significantly.
- Unions represent nearly 1 million employees in hospitals, long term care facilities, home healthcare, and other healthcare-related settings.
- Unions are winning nearly 75% of elections conducted by the NLRB at healthcare-related employers.
- Union win rates in the health care industry far exceed the win rates in other industries.
- Leadership behaviors almost always contribute to union organizing.
- Experience a deeply meaningful process of introspection for personal growth as a leader; receive and share actionable, personal development recommendations.
- Provides the tools needed to execute learning’s about positive management leadership.
- Increases knowledge and confidence about labor laws in the US and Canada along with information on current or pending legislation.
- Engages participants in their own learning about Leadership… Self, Others, Systems® to broaden leadership understanding.
- Leading beyond the organizational boundaries.
- Implement behavior aimed at being the employer of choice and demonstrates that employees, patients and communities are best served free of the restrictions.
- The Management Challenge™
- Personal Leadership Development
- Leverage of Leadership™
- Optional PHL Coach™
The PHL Manager™ Program Dates
The PHL Manager™ simulations are on a limited enrollment basis by nomination only, to preserve a high quality, personal learning environment.
- October 24-26, 2016, St. Louis, MO – Nominate Your Leader – SOLD OUT
To speak with one of our dedicated staff to learn more about our PHL Manager™ program or if you would like us to facilitate our PHL Manager™ at your location, contact us today.