Campaign Defense “Boot Camp”™
Immersion and Certification Simulation
As unions ratchet up their organizing tactics, employers need to be prepared to rapidly respond and lead a defense against union campaigns as internal, company consultants. To prepare rapid response or “Jump Teams” consisting of human resources and operating leaders who are assigned to lead the company’s campaign, Campaign Defense Boot Camp™ provides live simulations, proactive strategies and tactics. And, includes detailed communication tools, roles, and responsibilities, and the initial development of “campaign-in-a-box” plans. The program is an intense immersion program involving numerous, live simulations consisting of 12-hour days where leaders prepare to run a campaign during a union swarm on short notice in order to end it quickly.
Who Should Attend
Campaign Defense Boot Camp™ is designed for senior human resources, labor relations, and operating leaders who are assigned to lead the company’s union campaign defense and who requires new skills and knowledge to rapidly shut-off or win one or a multi-campaign swarm.
- Recognize how and why certain organizations are targeted.
- Understand the tactics unions use to obtain information to penetrate the organization.
- Learn how to defend the company and be prepared.
- Select and train your “Jump Team” to respond instantly to the very first signs of union organizing activity.
- Conduct captive audience meetings that include dealing with disruptive union supporters.
- Develop tools to gain the support of the YouTube generation.
- Use “Eye in the Sky™” and Fourth Generation Intelligence (4-GI) to develop a defense shield around the facility.
- Accompany a union organizer on a live field trip to a non-union plant for conducting a thorough vulnerability probe, and summarizing results for that company’s leaders.
- Attend a union card-signing meeting and gain firsthand knowledge of the lengths unions will go to achieve their goal of obtaining signatures on union authorization cards.
- Work with real, former union organizers and experienced labor relations leaders who act as personal campaign coaches.
- Immersion and certification program by nationally recognized experts from Positive Management Leadership, Inc. and Labor Relations Institute.
Conducted in cooperation with Labor Relations Institute, Campaign Defense Boot Camp™ and Eye in the Sky™ are trademarks of Labor Relations Institute. All Rights reserved.
The Campaign Defense Boot Camp™ simulation is offered on a limited enrollment basis of 12 participants to preserve a high quality, personal learning environment.
Participation in our Campaign Defense Boot Camp™ 4 ½ day simulation is by invitation only. To learn how this simulation may complement your organizations development needs, contact us today.