The PML Experience®
Intense, Live Labor Relations Simulation
The PML Experience® is an unmatched opportunity for executives and senior management leaders to experience and learn about specific – and complex – failures of leadership and challenges of leading during a workforce crisis. In this powerful and intense two and a half day leadership development simulation, leaders are immersed in a 30-day contemporary union campaign that provides for theory and a practice field to emotionally engage adults in learning from their leadership failures. The PML Experience® is a modern, trusted 30+ year old simulation that exposes leaders to approximately sixty business and employee relations issues to which they must respond quickly.
Who Should Attend
The PML Experience® is designed for mid-senior management leaders in the US and Canada.
- Recognize the warning signs that lead to union organizing.
- Provides the tools needed to execute learning’s about positive management leadership.
- Increases knowledge and confidence about labor laws in the US and Canada along with information on current or pending legislation.
- Engages participants in their own learning’s about Leadership… Self, Others, Systems® to broaden leadership understanding.
- Leading beyond the organizational boundaries.
- Broaden network of senior executive colleagues.
- The Management Challenge™
- Leading Self and Others by Values™
- Leading Systems™
- Actionable leadership effectiveness feedback
- Optional PML Coach™
- Pyramid Power®
The PML Experience® simulation is offered on a limited enrollment basis to preserve a high quality, personal learning environment.
The PML Experience® USA
- February 18-21, 2013 (Peachtree City, GA) Sold Out
- April 8-11, 2013 (Peachtree City, GA) Sold Out
- June 3-6, 2013 (Peachtree City, GA) Sold Out
- September 9-12, 2013 (Peachtree City, GA)
- October 14-17, 2013 (Peachtree City, GA)
- November 4-7, 2013 (Peachtree City, GA)
The PML Experience® Canada
- May 6-9, 2013 (Niagara Falls, NY)
Participation in our simulations is by nomination only.
Let our dedicated staff work with you to develop the specific simulations and modules that fit your development needs today and in the future. Contact us to learn more.