PML Union-Free Summit™
Elements and Definitions of an Effective PER Plan
Positive employee relations is about having a consistent positive work environment in which employees feel valued, respected, and a key part of an organization’s success. Positive Employee Relations Union Free Summit educates leaders about the various elements of successful, model positive employee relations plans, and proactive labor strategies. Our summit helps organizations strengthen employee relations…an element of business that often is taken for granted.
Who Should Attend
This summit is appropriate for union-free site/plant human resources, operating, and P/L leaders in the U.S. and Canada who wish to maintain a union-free environment.
- Detail a comprehensive model plan for effective positive employee relations environments.
- Develop a proactive, employee relations strategy to have intended positive impact on the work environment.
- Learn the fundamentals of good employee relations based the best practices used my many Fortune 500 companies.
- Receive a completed self-assessment, by site, that defines how each site rates itself against the “model” plan, setting up a continuous process improvement effort, and culture change opportunity.
- Two senior staff consultants provide on-site expert consulting to foster a positive and productive work environment.
- Live mini simulation exercise.
- Learn specific issues and arguments that unions would use to convince your employees to sign union cards.
- Specific recommendations from your leaders about resolving issues.
- Senior management review, decisions, assignments, and timing for execution.
- An optional comprehensive assessment of a non-union site to expose the specific vulnerabilities to union organizers.
Clients may select from one or two day Positive Employee Relations Union-Free Summits at a site or leadership meeting of their choice and are scheduled at their convenience.
Let our dedicated staff work with you to develop the specific simulations and modules that fit your development needs today and in the future. Contact us to learn more about our simulations and services.