The CML Experience®
Real-time, Live Workplace Violence and Crisis Management Simulation
A powerful and intense two and a half day simulation based on actual events, The CML Experience® provides a practice field involving major crises and workplace violence situations. The CML Experience® is designed to provide the theories of crisis management to emotionally engage adults in learning from their failures and teaches that effective, engaged leadership can almost always predict, and prevent most crises in the workplace. With the learning’s from The CML Experience®, employers can effectively prepare and manage this risk in today’s new legislative environments that provide for criminal prosecution of companies and employees.
Who Should Attend
The CML Experience® is designed for human resources staff, operations staff, distribution center staff, risk management, corporate communications leaders, and executives in the US and Canada.
- Recognize the symptoms that lead to crises, and what leaders must know about dealing with media in a crisis
- Survive the media in crises
- Model plans for training and prevention of violence
- Tools for anticipating, and intervening
- Recognize the warning signs and escalations for crises
- Understand the tools available to anticipating, preparing, and intervening
- Learn how to respond to a crisis and recover from crises
- Develop skills to recognize escalations and warning signs of workplace violence
- Intervene proactively or reactively to prevent workplace violence
- Learn from model workplace violence prevention plans
- Understand systems thinking in the context of “Normal Accident Theory”
- The Management Challenge™
- Leading Self and Others by Values™
- Leading Systems™
- Presentation by Dr. Dennis Davis, one of North America’s foremost experts on workplace violence
- Actionable leadership effectiveness feedback
The CML Experience® simulation is offered on a limited enrollment basis to preserve a high quality, personal learning environment.
The CML Experience®.
- None scheduled at this time
Participation in our simulations is by nomination only. Nominate a participant.
Let our dedicated staff work with you to develop the specific simulations and modules that fit your development needs today and in the future. Contact us to learn more.