Are you prepared?
Real Comments from Real Corporate Leaders
- "This is not really just learning union avoidance; it's a great lesson about leadership, which lived properly, takes care of union avoidance. Great course!"
- "I have always been prone to change peoples' behavior by focusing on facts and data. Now, I will be thinking a lot more about their feelings and emotional state."
- "It's the little things I think of doing of often, but I lack the follow through. THAT will change TODAY. I feel honored to have shared these days with the PML team and to be a part of this PML Experience. Thank you!"
- "I have been through more training my career than I could possibly list or remember. This was the best EVER. I will not forget what I have learned from you."
- "I will value my personal relationships with people more; time is short. I will challenge my way of thinking about people and surround myself with those who will do the same. Best program I have ever attended."
- "I learned that small actions and changing structures make a big difference in peoples' behaviors. I will pay more attention to create the structures to influence behavior and results that I believe will help advance my team."
Listen to Terry reveal the seven key leadership behaviors that are always present in a positive workplace. Hear Terry>>>
Listen to a #SnackableHR episode when Terry shares insights on the Math of Leadership. Hear Terry>>>
2022 program dates
Intense, Live Simulations
PML Experience® USA
|April 25-28, 2022||Sold Out|
|June 6-9, 2022||Sold Out|
|June 13-16, 2022||Sold Out|
|September 12-15, 2022||Sold Out|
|October 3-6, 2022||Sold Out|
|November 7-10, 2022||Sold Out|
|December 5-8, 2022||NEW|
|March 8-9, 2022||Sold Out|
|May 17-18, 2022||Sold Out|
|August 9-10, 2022||Sold Out|
|November 15-16, 2022||Sold Out|
Need a Virtual Option?
PERT: 201™ is a focused and vigorous virtual course, comprised of 3 modules, that teaches the fundamentals of a positive employee relations environment, which will have immediate and practical applications back in the workplace.
Let our dedicated staff work with you to develop the specific simulations and modules that fit your development needs today and in the future. Contact us to learn more.