Are you prepared?
Real Comments from Real Corporate Leaders
- "It was amazing! I learned a great deal. Not only did I learn, but I'm actively pursuing ways in which I can apply the knowledge I gained in my workplace. It was a wonderful experience — one in which I will never forget. I will be highly recommending it to my colleagues."
- "Absolutely amazing! I have had one of the best and most memorable experiences of my life this week! I thank PML for investing in my life and future and teaching me things in such a profound way that I can now achieve that goal with the knowledge, skills, and feedback I received this week!"
- "Four years of West Point did not teach me the skills taught in this live program. If they tried, I missed it. This training will change my life for the better, forever."
- "I have always prided myself on how I showed respect to my team. You challenged this thought and forced me to look deeper at how I treat people. I will bring a new, energized respect back to my team."
- The whole PML group was excellent. Thanks to all for helping me find me again.
- I am one of those people who tries hard to never make the same mistake twice. You forced me to make a lot of mistakes this week during The PML Experience®. I'm not happy about that — but am glad it happened during a simulation rather than real life. You and your team also gave me a set of tools, and a perspective, to avoid those mistakes in the future. Thank you for that.
Listen to Terry reveal the seven key leadership behaviors that are always present in a positive workplace. Hear Terry>>>
Listen to a #SnackableHR episode when Terry shares insights on the Math of Leadership. Hear Terry>>>
2022 Program Dates Sold Out!
2023 program dates
Intense, Live Simulations
PML Experience® USA
|March 13-16, 2023||Sold Out|
|April 17-20, 2023||Sold Out|
|May 1-4, 2023||Sold Out|
|June 5-8, 2023|
|September 11-14, 2023|
|October 2-5, 2023|
|November 6-9, 2023|
|March 7-8, 2023|
|May 16-17, 2023|
|August 8-9, 2023|
|November 14-15, 2023|
Need a Virtual Option?
PERT: 201™ is a focused and vigorous virtual course, comprised of 3 modules, that teaches the fundamentals of a positive employee relations environment, which will have immediate and practical applications back in the workplace.
Let our dedicated staff work with you to develop the specific simulations and modules that fit your development needs today and in the future. Contact us to learn more.