Are you prepared?
Real Comments from Real Corporate Leaders
- "This is not really just learning union avoidance; it's a great lesson about leadership, which lived properly, takes care of union avoidance. Great course!"
- "I have always been prone to change peoples' behavior by focusing on facts and data. Now, I will be thinking a lot more about their feelings and emotional state."
- "It's the little things I think of doing of often, but I lack the follow through. THAT will change TODAY. I feel honored to have shared these days with the PML team and to be a part of this PML Experience. Thank you!"
- "I have been through more training my career than I could possibly list or remember. This was the best EVER. I will not forget what I have learned from you."
- "I will value my personal relationships with people more; time is short. I will challenge my way of thinking about people and surround myself with those who will do the same. Best program I have ever attended."
- "I learned that small actions and changing structures make a big difference in peoples' behaviors. I will pay more attention to create the structures to influence behavior and results that I believe will help advance my team."
Hear a candid radio interview with Terry Dunn, President of Positive Management Leadership, Inc. that reveals the seven key leadership behaviors that are always present in a positive workplace.
Navigating through COVID-19
PML is committed to caring for the health and well-being of our clients, partners and community and playing a pivotal role in supporting local health officials and government leaders. Click below to read about the latest precautions and actions in preparation for us to facilitate safe, healthy and positive programs.
2021 program dates
Intense, Live Simulations
PML Experience® USA
|March 15-18, 2021|
|April 12-15, 2021|
|June 14-17, 2021|
|September 13-16, 2021|
|October 4-7, 2021|
PML Experience® Canada
|May 10-13, 2021|
|March 9-10, 2021|
|May 18-19, 2021|
|August 10-11, 2021|
|November 9-10, 2021|
Let our dedicated staff work with you to develop the specific simulations and modules that fit your development needs today and in the future. Contact us to learn more.