The PML Experience®
Intense, Live Labor Relations Simulation
Designed for mid-senior management leaders in the US and Canada, The PML Experience® is an unmatched opportunity for leaders to experience and learn about specific and complex failures of leadership along with the challenges of leading during a workforce crisis. In this live, powerful and intense 2 1/2 day leadership development program, leaders are immersed in a modern 30-day business crises simulation, exposing them to over eighty business and employee relations issues to which they must respond quickly. Based on real events, the simulation provides a practice field as well as theories of positive management leadership that emotionally engage adults to learn from their leadership failures.
- Experience a deeply meaningful process of introspection for personal growth as a leader; receive and share actionable, personal development recommendations.
- Provides the tools needed to execute learning’s about positive management leadership.
- Increases knowledge and confidence about labor law.
- Engages participants in their own learning’s about Leadership… Self, Others, Systems® to broaden leadership understanding.
- Leading beyond the organizational boundaries.
- Broaden network of senior executive colleagues.
- The Management Challenge™
- Personal Leadership Development Feedback
- Pyramid Power®
- Leading by Values™
- Leading Systems™
- Optional PML Coach™
The PML Experience® Program Dates
The PML Experience® simulations are offered on a limited enrollment basis by nomination only, to preserve a high quality, personal learning environment.
|March 16-19, 2020||— Nominate Your Leader|
|April 6-9, 2020||— Nominate Your Leader|
|June 8-11, 2020||— Nominate Your Leader|
|September 14-17, 2020||— Nominate Your Leader|
|October 5-8, 2020||— Nominate Your Leader|
To speak with one of our dedicated staff to learn more about The PML Experience® program or if you would like us to facilitate The PML Experience® at your location, contact us today.