Intense, Live Labor Relations Simulation
Designed for supervisors, first-line and first-time managers in the US and Canada, PML Front-Line™ introduces specific and complex failures of leadership along with the challenges of leading during a workforce crisis. In this live, powerful and intense 2 day leadership development program, leaders are immersed in a modern 30-day business crises simulation, exposing them to over eighty business and employee relations issues to which they must respond quickly. Based on real events, the simulation provides a practice field as well as theories of positive management leadership that emotionally engage adults to learn from their leadership failures.
- Experience a deeply meaningful process of introspection for personal growth as a leader; receive and share actionable, personal development recommendations.
- Provides the tools needed to execute learning’s about positive management leadership.
- Increases knowledge and confidence about labor law.
- Engages participants in their own learning about Leadership… Self, Others, Systems® to broaden leadership understanding.
- Positive leadership and management concepts.
- Broaden network of senior executive colleagues.
The PML Front-Line™ Program Dates
The PML Front-Line™ simulations are offered on a limited enrollment basis by nomination only, to preserve a high quality, personal learning environment.
|March 12-13, 2019||Greenville, SC||— Sold Out|
|May 21-22, 2019||Greenville, SC||— Sold Out|
|August 6-7, 2019||Greenville, SC||— Sold Out|
|November 12-13, 2019||Greenville, SC||— Nominate Your Leader|
To speak with one of our dedicated staff to learn more about our PML Front-Line™ program or if you would like us to facilitate our PML Front-Line™ at your location, contact us today.