Labor Relations Board Game – U.S. Only
Given the changing legislative climate that may make it easier for unions to organize employees, employers cannot wait to ensure their first line of defense – front-line supervisors and managers – are properly trained and confident about their legal duties, and prepared for potential union activity. Pyramid Power®, our premier labor relations board game, teaches your leaders – in a fun and interactive way – union awareness, the National Labor Relations Act, the stages of a union organizing campaign and labor law.
Modeled after Trivial Pursuit and developed by labor relations experts, Pyramid Power® can be played by up to 6 players per game board (up to 30 players at a time!). Nearly 200 questions are organized by the six stages of a union campaign and integrate current labor laws with real world examples.
Participants test their knowledge in a fun way, earning points to advance around the game board when answering questions correctly. The game is most effective when followed up by a participant-driven question and answer session based on the issues that need additional clarification from game playing.
- Understand the National Labor Relations Act, labor law and new rules.
- Recognize the six key stages of union campaigns.
- Learn typical unfair labor practices.
- Understand the rules that employers must abide by to avoid traps.
- Ensure that unsuspecting supervisors do not make mistakes that could damage employee rights.
- Learn what actions and terms should be avoided.
- 1 leader manual
- 5 game boards and 5 sets of
- Full deck of Pyramid Power® question cards
- Instruction sheet
- Game pieces for up to 6 players per game board
Want to Play?
To learn more about incorporating Pyramid Power® into your organization, contact us today.