PML Front-Line™ Custom
Intense, Live Labor Relations Simulation
By collaborating with you, we create a customized simulation with business and employee relations issue that are specific to your company and your industry. We create a custom-designed curriculum leveraging proven PML practices.
Designed for supervisors and first time managers, PML Front-Line™ Custom introduces the fundamentals of effective leadership and the leadership failures that cause union campaigns based on your specific business issues. A 2-day version of The PML Experience® union awareness and experiential leadership program, this powerful simulation builds the leadership skills and confidence needed to translate strategy into effective action on the front line.
Who Should Attend
PML Front-Line™ is designed exclusively for supervisors and entry level managers in the US that wish to have us design a simulation related to their specific needs.
- Recognize the warning signs that lead to union organizing.
- Provides the tools needed to execute learning’s about positive management leadership.
- Increases knowledge and confidence about labor laws in the US and Canada along with information on current or pending legislation.
- Engages participants in their own learning about Leadership… Self, Others, Systems® to broaden leadership understanding.
- Bridge the gap between managers and the front line.
- Broaden network of senior executive colleagues.
- Leading Self and Others by Values™
- Actionable leadership effectiveness feedback
- Optional PML Coach™
- Pyramid Power®
- Dedicated design faculty is skilled in understanding the needs of your organization and working with you to develop the specific modules and programs to fit your development needs today and in the future.
- Issues are formulated to your business or specific industry.
- Content is crafted specifically to your company’s learning objectives.
- Specific learning’s are developed to fit your leadership environment, communication objectives, and expectation setting.
PML Front-Line™ Custom simulation is scheduled at the convenience of each of our clients.
Let our dedicated staff work with you to develop the specific simulations and modules that fit your development needs today and in the future. Contact us to learn more.