PML Front-Line™ Custom
Intense, Live Labor Relations Simulation
By collaborating with you, we create a customized simulation with business and employee relations issue that are specific to your company and your industry. We create a custom-designed curriculum leveraging proven PML practices.
Designed for supervisors and first time managers, PML Front-Line™ Custom introduces the fundamentals of effective leadership and the leadership failures that cause third party interventions based on your specific business issues. A 2-day version of The PML Experience® live business and experiential leadership program, this powerful simulation builds the leadership skills and confidence needed to translate strategy into effective action on the front line.
Who Should Attend
PML Front-Line™ is designed exclusively for supervisors and entry level managers in the US who wish to have us design a simulation related to their specific needs.
- Experience a deeply meaningful process of introspection for personal growth as a leader; receive and share actionable, personal development recommendations.
- Provides the tools needed to execute learning’s about positive management leadership.
- Increases knowledge and confidence about labor law.
- Engages participants in their own learning about Leadership… Self, Others, Systems® to broaden leadership understanding.
- Bridge the gap between managers and the front line.
- Broaden network of senior executive colleagues.
- Dedicated design faculty is skilled in understanding the needs of your organization and working with you to develop the specific modules and programs to fit your development needs today and in the future.
- Issues are formulated to your business or specific industry.
- Content is crafted specifically to your company’s learning objectives.
- Specific learning’s are developed to fit your leadership environment, communication objectives, and expectation setting.
PML Front-Line™ Custom simulations are scheduled at the convenience of each of our clients.
Let our dedicated staff work with you to develop the specific simulations and modules that fit your development needs today and in the future. Contact us to learn more.