Human Resources Consulting
Leadership Development for HR Professionals and Their Businesses
Today’s competitive business environment requires more from human resources professionals than ever before to extend and develop their company’s human capital. The best, most successful HR professionals sometimes need experienced, outside help – a strategic partner to work on the inside – to enhance internal capabilities and to provide guidance for important projects and processes.
Best Suited For:
Senior HR or operations leadership professionals who need some assistance with up-scaling traditional HR competencies and processes to drive positive change.
Developing Current and Next-Gen Leadership
- Assess and add management capability to current leaders.
- Assess and prepare future leaders for positions of greater scope and business impact.
- Executive and management leadership coaching and skills development.
- Align and integrate development with strategic priorities, desired competencies and talent management processes.
- Improve leadership self-awareness and confidence needed to successfully take on new leadership responsibilities.
Strengthening Your Talent Management and Succession Planning
- Effective, repeatable performance review processes and career development systems for evaluation and growth of current and future leaders.
- Equipping leaders for successful and effective performance appraisal and development discussions.
- Alignment of evaluation, compensation and rewards processes with succession planning and development objectives.
- Build an effective pipeline of change leaders, innovators and game changers for future success.
Successful, Sustainable Talent Assessment and Acquisition Practices
- Develop strategies for acquiring the right talent to drive business success, including Web 2.0 technologies.
- Strategic talent acquisition processes, including talent reviews and talent assessment.
- Successful interviewing and assessment techniques, especially for non HR/recruiting leaders.
- Evaluation processes and techniques for the executive suite.
- Credible job posting processes for internal development and enrichment.
- Effective retention strategies and processes.
- On-boarding for fast success and engagement.
Developing HR Functional Effectiveness
- Positive employee relations strategy and execution.
- Effective management communications and message delivery.
- Developing HR strategy and organization design.
- Employee engagement processes, surveys and survey design.
- Sourcing HR services and technology for business effectiveness.
- Measuring HR effectiveness for success.
To learn more about our HR Consulting capabilities and how we help prepare human resources professionals, contact us to request information.