Positive Management & Executive Coaching
Integrated with our one of our live simulations, PML Coach™ provides one-on-one custom leadership development opportunities for senior managers and executives. Although each offering follows a similar framework, every engagement is custom designed to each participant, focusing on their particular development needs, gaps, and action plans. Drive high potential leaders up the learning curve faster and help them prepare for increasingly responsible assignments – all within the “safe zone” and guidance of an experienced PML Coach™.
Our coaching framework ensures that the PML Coach™ and the coachee establish a sound and constructive relationship. The PML Coach™ builds on this relationship, using pre- and post-simulation assessments and perception studies to identify gaps versus norms. This challenges the participant in a manner that encourages the stretch needed for leadership development and supports the participant to ensure positive change.
Best Suited for a Leader Who
- Desires a more personal approach to leadership.
- Would benefit from a candid, yet positive experience with a qualified PML Coach™.
- Welcomes the additional structure and accountability provided by a one-on-one experience.
- Works in an organization that recognizes the value of leading positive change.
- Wishes to enhance the organization’s effectiveness through positive leadership.
- Profile works as a companion to The PML Experience® or PML Front-Line™ which assesses how each member of the team is functioning during a stressful simulation and in the eyes of their staff.
- Provides in-depth feedback on the skills and practices of the leader, identifying strengths and areas for improvement.
- Profile is completed by his or her manager, up to 6 team members, and 6 peers.
- Continued support and guidance.
About our PML Coaches™
Coaches are the key to effective personal, leadership development. Each PML Coach™ is a highly-skilled senior human resources or operational leader with years of corporate experience and significant business knowledge. Many are former business CEOs, from small businesses to multi-national corporations, former human resource professionals, or business leaders who help leaders get to the next level of positive management leadership quickly. They have demonstrated competence in coaching corporate leaders the learning theories and the dynamics of the positive leadership change process and possess a diversity of experience and style that allows for strategic, well-planned code of professionalism for maximum impact.
We work with organizations to customize our PML Coach™ process to fit the needs of those whom we are coaching and their employer. Contact us to learn more.